This is the T-Biz Tube Fun Stuff Videos page. Do you have something industry related that is fun or interesting? Send us the YouTube link and we will feature it here. Pick a Video and Enjoy!
Click on a title and a player will open. There are other videos on this site for T-Seps along with videos for U.S. Screen Print products including the T-Jet. Check out our entire collection at the T-Biz Network YouTube Channel.
- Video spray-on T-shirt
- Sep 18, 2010
- Fabrican is the creator of Spray-on Fabric. In 2000 Fabrican patented an instant, sprayable, non-woven fabric. Developed through a collaboration between Imperial College London and the Royal College of Art, Fabrican technology has captured the imagination of designers, industry and the public around the world. The technology has been developed for use in household, industrial, personal and healthcare, decorative and fashion aplications using aerosol or spray-gun, and will soon be found in products available everywhere.
- T-SHIRT WAR!! (stop-motion) - Rhett & Link
- Feb 13, 2010
- Now Watch T-SHIRT WAR 2 (a made-for-TV commercial for McD's and Coke):
GET this SONG on our 27-song CD (it has vocals):
or on iTunes:
or on Amazon:
Thanks to Rush T-shirts for printing all of the shirts. They came out amazing! They print faster than anybody out there: http://rushtshirts.com
Directed and Edited by Joe Penna: http://youtube.com/mysteryguitarman
Animation and Sound by Billy Reid:
Watch Billy's Behind-The-Scenes Video:
Get T-Shirts like ours here:
TECHNICAL EXPLANATION FOR GEEKS LIKE US: We changed shirts over 100 times each, taking individual pictures of each unique shirt. The designs on the shirts are not photoshopped. They are real shirts for each frame of animation. The video was exported at 30fps, while the T-shirt animation moves at 6fps (with a few exceptions where it moves faster) So, for each shirt, we took 5 pictures, so the animation of us (Rhett&Link) moves at 30fps, but the T-shirt animations move a bit slower. There are a few places where the motion seems so smooth that it looks like video. That's because, in those parts, there was no changing in T-shirts, and Joe used burst mode to capture the frames, making it look very smooth.
Check out our other Youtube channel, where we upload random videos from our phones: http://youtube.com/rhettandlink2
FOLLOW us on TWITTER!
Video Updates: http://twitter.com/rhettandlink
FAN us on FACEBOOK!
Become a MYTHICAL BEAST for exclusive video, creative projects, etc.
http://rhettandlinkommunity.com --- Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Professional Fashion
- Aug 8, 2010
- Half Suits, washboard neckties and rockstar suits. Today we hunt: PROFESSIONAL FASHION -- The Gillette Guide to Stylish Workwear.
- BUSINESS CARDS 2.0 - Crafty Selfvertising
- Aug 8, 2010
- Transformable business cards, interactive fitness cards and stretchy business cards. Today we hunt: CRAFTY SELFVERTISING - Sprint Firsts in Self-Promotion
Narrowed job markets and employment instability have led consumers to seek inventive ways of self-promotion to capture the attention of future employers. With interactive, imaginative and clever business cards on the rise, an opportunity exists for other self-promoting forms, channels and tools.
- Urban Hipster
- Aug 8, 2010
- Hipster fashion, stuff hipsters hate and the hipster olympics - Today we hunt Urban Hipster.